Pages

11.04.2013

Hello November

And hello, you!  Happy Monday!




Craig and I cut Colton's hair this weekend. We both huddled around his head in the bathroom, watching those blond lengths fall onto the towel, passing the scissors between us.  There has to be a you tube video on how to cut boys' hair.  I'll have to watch one before the next cut.  The cut looks like a home made affair, but I still think he's the cutest ever.  

Speaking of home made, are you feeling crafty?  Holiday crafty? Here are some links to some crafty gifts I've made over the last few years.

Super hero caps for kids
Quick cowls for ladies
Felted slippers for anyone (link to my old blog)

It you're looking for easy and fun gifts to make for the holidays, I hope you find some inspiration here. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment