Pages

4.29.2013

Lightening






Everything seems to be lightening around here lately.  The air is warmer, the world is greener and we are leaving our jackets behind more and more.  I had a particularly light afternoon on Friday, thanks to my mother in law.  I spent the afternoon on my own.

Riding downtown without the kids or the trailer behind me, I felt so light and fast.  I made a quick stop at my  LYS and came out with some cotton and a patter written on a scrape of paper that goes something like this: "Knit a rectangle, then knit another one.  Sew together."  Can't get much lighter than that.  Then I had a whole lot of hair cut off at the beauty school in town.  It feel so great to have that weight off of my head, literally and figuratively, too.

Happy Monday to you.  Hope your day is light!






No comments:

Post a Comment