Pages

6.27.2013

Daredevil Of My Heart

More than once this summer a kind mom at the park has come up to me and said, "Do you know your son is climbing over there?"





 And the answer, most of the time is, "I did not," and my heart and feet race toward him.  It just never occurs to me that he will climb these apparatus made for kids, like, my age.  Three times I have found him higher than six feet! Six!!! Feet!!!  He'll just be hanging out, yelling "I see you!"  Thankfully he has never had a fall, this would be a whole different post if he had, and it sure is amazing to watch his little body move so confidently.

The truth is he's growing up.  Last week Colton stopped nursing and he's totally into using the potty.  In six weeks he will turn two years old.  His babyhood will soon be ending.

So let's just look at the curls for a while, shall we?






This next one is my favorite.


Or maybe this one.


This next photos is totally Colton's whole life.  "Audrey's doing something? I'll do it too!"


I love these kids.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meghan, I hadn't checked in for awhile and I love your new blog. OMG the children are getting so big! And I love Colton's curls also. Both Audrey and Colton remind me of two precious kids I knew long ago! Looking forward to following you on a more regular basis and hoping to see you this summer.
    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great summer. Our travel plans are still TBD, but I'll let you know.
    Love,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete