Pages

10.14.2013

Small


A small package came in the mail for me last week, Small Steps for Catholic Moms from Ginny! I was one of the lucky recipients of her gave away last week.  I'm reading it when I wake up and again after lunch, because sometimes I just can't remember the devotional.  Thank you so much, Ginny for sharing a book you love!

Our days have been better.  Yesterday Audrey and Colton played together really well - "Baby and Daddy," and "Escaped Farm Animals."  You would have to ask Audrey how to play these games, as they are purely her own invention.  Colton is always happy to follow her lead.





Our days have turned much cooler.  We baked a pumpkin stuffed with bacon, apple and cheddar cheese tonight for dinner.  You should totally bake one too!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment