Pages

8.28.2013

Tangled Skein




I knit this little hat last week using some left over sock yarn.  It is going to a baby I've already had the pleasure of holding and can't wait to see it on her sweet little head.  I'll be meeting quite a few more winter babies this year, so I'm excited to have found a fast and easy little gift for them.

Do you want to take a peek in my knitting basket?  I organized it this week.  All looks calm.....


But......


I am slowly, slowly unwinding this mess, one loop at a time.  But dang, it is hard work.  I just finished Not The Killing Type, which was a quick, simple read.  It is part of the Booktown mystery series, so of course I'm going to have to start with the first book and read my way through.

I'm joining Ginny's Yarn a long today.

No comments:

Post a Comment