Pages

7.18.2013

Fishing Nets


After a couple of busy weeks with no time for knitting, I finished my two rectangles and am sewing them together.  I think I like it.  It's a little long though and I'm thinking about unraveling a little off the bottom.  Here is the one self portrait I took yesterday that didn't show my embarrassingly messy bathroom.  I'm wearing the fishing net (as someone called it!) over a black dress.  Hopefully I can fix the length and have Craig take some better pictures.


I also started something small (and non-metallic) this week.  It's this pattern, but I'm using a different weight yarn and bigger needles, so we'll see how it works.  I also started Life After Life.  The premise is a little unsettling but the story and characters compelling.  It is set in England and spans pre-WWI to post-WWII, which is a time period I find fascinating.   

I'm looking for a Fair Isle sweater patter to work on this fall.  Does anyone have suggestions?


 Joining Ginny's Yarn Along on Thursday this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment