Pages

2.02.2013

Snow Day




Thursday morning brought my favorite kind of snow, with big, fat, swirling snowflakes.  The temperature stayed in single digits, so after dropping Audrey off at preschool, Colton and I went to Whole Foods for some entertainment.  We walked up and down the aisles, trying the samples and smelling lotions.  It was a good day for tasting, with lots of chips and dips, in preparation for the Super Bowl tomorrow.

In the afternoon, Audrey and I made these pretzels.  They were pretty good, I have to say.  You could make them for the game, they don't take that long and you  probably have every thing you need already.  Except fancy mustard.  You definitely need fancy mustard.

We're excited about the Super Bowl.  And the commercials.  And the nachos.  I remember when I was a kid and it seemed like 49ers were in the game every other year.  And totally crazy that the quarterback played for the Wolf Pack.   GO '9ers!




2 comments:

  1. Those look amazing! Maybe I'll give those a try this weekend...

    ReplyDelete